Tactic AnyLink2 2.4GHz Universal Radio Adapter
Tactic Anylink2 2.4GHz Universal Radio Adapter
Transforms aircraft transmitter into a frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum system using SLT (Secure Link Technology) Compatible with most aircraft transmitters with a functioning trainer jack, including Airtronics, even non-2.4GHz transmitters.
- Enables transmitter to fly all Tx-R (Transmitter Ready) aircraft, and any aircraft with a 2.4GHz SLT receiver, including huge scale aircraft, park flyers, and helis using glow, electric, or gasoline power.
- Easy mapping, just push MODE button until LED appears opposite the letter code for user's radio.
- Three adapter cables equipped with headphone-type connectors for easy plug-in installation.
- One year limited warranty beginning at date of purchase.
- AnyLink2 2.4GHz Radio Adapter
- 1S 3.7V 450mAh LiPo battery
- Cable A, JR, Spektrum, Graupner
- Cable B, Futabe Square
- Cable C, Spektrum, Hitec
- TC10 USB Charger
- Two Hard Locking Adhesive Strips
- Instruction Sheet
- Charging battery with included USB charger before use
- Aircraft transmitter with DSC or trainer jack - Click Here for recommendations