Roban UH-60 Black Hawk 700 Size Scale Helicopter - ARF
US Army UH-60 Black Hawk 700 Size Scale Helicopter ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) from Roban - RBN-SFUH60-7S
The UH-60 Black Hawk is a four-bladed, twin-engine, medium-lift utility helicopter. Named after the Native American war leader Black Hawk, the UH-60A entered service with the U.S. Army in 1979, to replace the UH-1 Iroquois as the Army's tactical transport helicopter. This was followed by the fielding of electronic warfare and special operations variants of the Black Hawk. Improved UH-60L and UH-60M utility variants have also been developed. Modified versions have also been developed for the U.S. Navy, Air Force, and Coast Guard. In addition to U.S. Army use, the UH-60 family has been exported to several nations. Black Hawks have served in combat during conflicts in Grenada, Panama, Iraq, Somalia, the Balkans, Afghanistan, and other areas in the Middle East.
This is the Roban UH-60 Black Hawk Scale 700 ARF in US Army color scheme, a premium scale kit that offers unparalleled detail. From tip-to-tail the UH-60 body kit displays an accuracy of detail to the real aircraft not normally seen in the RC helicopter hobby.
This kit comes with a full scale illuminated detail cockpit with dashboard, joysticks, rudder pedals, aerials, windshield wipers and more. Full rear cabin interiors are included (not installed). Floor and ceiling details can be crafted so once the interiors are installed you have an impressively scaled cockpit/interior.
These scale kits house the cockpit in precisely the right location and the mechanics are built into the engine compartment just like in the full scale version. The UH-60 really impresses with the highly detailed and accurately scaled down profile.
- 4 Blade rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades
- 4 Tail blade head and scale carbon fiber tail blades
- Extremely detailed surface with molded panel lines and rivets
- Completely illuminated scale cockpit
- Complete built In / partially pre-installed position lighting system (Controlled via AUX channel)
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section like the full scale
- Take off weight of 8.5kg (approximately double of a 700 3D helicopter)
- 1700mm long, 1/8 scale
- Roban UH-60 Black Hawk Scale 700 scale body
- Full 700 size helicopter mechanics
- 4 Carbon fiber rotor blades
- 4 Carbon fiber tail blades
- Complete illuminated scale cockpit
- Complete built In / partially pre-installed position lighting system
- Helicopter flight controller - we recommend the MSH Brain2 flybarless system
- Electronic speed control (ESC) - we recommend the Castle Creations Phoenix Edge High Voltage 160A ESC With Cooling Fan
- Brushless motor - we recommend the Scorpion HKIII 4035-450kV brushless motor
- Three cyclic servos - we recommend the MKS DS-1220
- Tail servo - we recommend the MKS DS-1220
- 12 Cell 44.4V 5000mAh LiPo battery - we recommend Two Admiral 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo Batteries in series
- 7 Channel radio - select a minimum 7 channel radio with pitch and throttle curves from our Radio Collection
- 7 Channel receiver - select a minimum 7 channel receiver from our Receiver Collection
Roban Scale Helicopters are intended for modelers who have advanced level building skills. Both ARF and KIT product formats require you to install your own electronics (ESC, servos, motor, etc). KIT product formats also require you to install your own helicopter mechanics. Because helicopter mechanics can vary greatly in size and shape, you may be required to modify the fuselage slightly (including cutting, drilling, etc.) to achieve a perfect fit. Roban fuselages are all handmade from fiberglass and therefore may have slight variation in tolerances between body panels, doors, or windows. These variations do not affect flight performance and can be easily adjusted by an experienced builder with proper tools. These precautions are intended for novice builders; an experienced modeler should have no issue achieving perfect results with these premiere scale helicopters kits.
Class / Size
Overall Size (L x W x H)
1910 x 620 x 435mm
Main Rotor Diameter
Main Rotor Blade Length
Tail Rotor Diameter
Tail Rotor Blade Length
Tail Drive Type
3x Metal Gear
1x Metal Gear
450kV Brushless Motor
Electronic Speed Control
120A High Voltage with EC5 Connector
2x 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh LiPo with EC5 Connector (in series for 12S)
Battery Compartment Size (L x W x H)
Product Spare Parts
Product Questions & AnswersNOTE: Questions submitted on this page are answered by customers who have previously purchased this item. If you have a support related question that requires immediate assistance, please visit our Help Center.
- Roban SH/UH/JH-60 700 Size Instruction Manual
- Roban Belt Drive Adjustment for 700/800 ARFs - Technical Notice
If you need any additional assistance, please visit the Motion RC Help Center
- Roban UH60
- Roban Scale
- test flight
Looks very realistic and stable
UH60 700 size Black Hawk
While I did not get my Roban UH60 From Motion, I've been flying it for 2years and can say this aircraft is just outstanding once you get the CG, programming finished. Very happy to see Motion offer Roban Scale helicopters. Pictures are from test flight, before adding details to the airframe.